A PeacE oF mY MinD

"HUMAN NEVER SATISFY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE"

*COUNTDOWN*

Saturday, August 16, 2008

HaPPy BidDay AbAH!!!!

okey..... first of all plez give me chance to say what hapen yesterday at zoo.....
erm.... let me see....... owh... i remember.... yesterday morning.... my boss ( i will call her 'ma'....) is not in... becoz she still sick.... and my other boss (i will call him 'pa'....) have to handle a kindergarden that purchase our education packages....

p/s: Please don't think anything when i use the word 'ma' and 'pa' for my boss.... i just don't wanna them think i publicize them.... and more.... no one like their privacy being explore, right?

so, by the way... pa have to handle the kindergarden, while me have to make sure all of the things needed for the kindergarden (like their worksheet, animals out from exhibit for educational animals up close class, magicpens, boards, Orangutan soft toy and etc.....) is enough and ready for the day..... so, in order to make this thing works, i actaully have to go back and forth from education to Children World (place where the class is done).... bring all the things back to education when it is finish (but with help from the volunteer).... Thank you volunteer for the day........

since it was friday, our break is early... but i just 'tapau' coz i don't have friends to eat with (nina, zurin, fara off that day).... before i 'tapau', i have to done 3 things which is...... give memo to the Guard House, take e-mail letter from Ticket Counter, and meet with Customer Service for confirmation draft signage..... after all is done, then i go and pack my lunch......

after our break...., dasha(practical student) come and give us chocolate... since it is her last day at zoo as a practical student.... she give me Beryl's chocolate..... Thank You dasha!!!! You noe i will misses all of the practical student here!!!!!.......argh.......!!!!!!

then, it is time for me to be totally busy.... i have to make signage for tomorrow event..... which is Kid's Carnival!!!!! a lot of signage is ordered by Cuatomer Service...... But i manage to done all of it!!!!

Dad actually is waiting for me outside zoo for me... but since i'm busy, dad go hoe first.... so, i decided to go to brother house walking..... let me tell you ya..... when i on the road... i actually faster than the cars on the road.... heavy jam!!!! everyone wanna go back to their 'kampung', since it is SchoolHoliday!!!!

on my way, i decided to buy cake for dad(as a surprise!).... then i call k.fatanah.... (i didn't realize she sms me....) i tell her bout the plan... and she agree.... after i buy the cake.... i wait for k.fatanah to pick me up at Giant...!!!! while waiting..... i call all my brothers and sisters...(eiman,k.long,ancak,o.khalid) eiman and ancak forgot that that day is dad birthday....!!!!

i think i will

No comments:

*ALL BOUT' A LADY*

*this is for ONLY married people!*

When a LADY is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.

When a LADY is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.

When a LADY looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.

When a LADY answer "I'M FINE" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.

When a LADY stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.

When a LADY lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a LADY calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.

When a LADY sms's you everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once.

When a LADY says "I LOVE YOU",
She means it.

When a LADY says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a LADY says "I MISS YOU",
No one in this world can miss you more than her....

-friends in zoo?-