A PeacE oF mY MinD

"HUMAN NEVER SATISFY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE"

*COUNTDOWN*

Sunday, November 9, 2008

YEAH!!! MANDU! MANDU

until the end of this year i'll be totally busy.... i just got back from sarawak...
i have done my presentation and submit all forms and report... and now it turn for me to take my license..... hope i pass it with brilliant color.... hehehhe.....
i hope i can finish my story..... but, i guess it will take time... maybe when i have my own laptop or pc... maybe by then i can continue my story...
today , i'll go to kelantan... where i'll do my lisence.... grandma can't wait for me... i just got back on 7 nov... and now is 9 nov, i already have to go there.... plus, i also excited to go there...
by 19 nov i'll be transit back to kl for my brother wedding... then on 24 i'll go back to kelantan again, continue my lesson, then on 19 december i'll come back to kl again, for my sister and my brother wedding... fuh... lots of work to be done... i must get my license by the end of this year.... yeah......!!!!!! I mUsT!!!! GaMbAtE ne.......!!!!

now, i'm at my brother house.... waiting for my bus on 9.30 pm. Uncle sam will send me to the Hentian Putra bus station....

ow... by the way... muadz call me 'mama cha' now.... huhuhu.... like it....

da...jane... bye.....

No comments:

*ALL BOUT' A LADY*

*this is for ONLY married people!*

When a LADY is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.

When a LADY is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.

When a LADY looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.

When a LADY answer "I'M FINE" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.

When a LADY stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.

When a LADY lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a LADY calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.

When a LADY sms's you everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once.

When a LADY says "I LOVE YOU",
She means it.

When a LADY says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a LADY says "I MISS YOU",
No one in this world can miss you more than her....

-friends in zoo?-