A PeacE oF mY MinD

"HUMAN NEVER SATISFY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE"

*COUNTDOWN*

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

oh no!!!

hallu... practical almost over... anyway, i just got mail from my fren... she forward to me mail from my lecturer that said that whoever take mc or what-so-ever have to for the day we are mc's... and oh well.... good news... i have to replace.... wait... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.... umh..... i forgot already..... it's ok... later i will count the day i take mc's.....hahahah.... what a mess.....so, instead of ending my practical on 21 sep... i will aybe end it on the end of sept.... it would be great u know...??? actually i really miss zoo negara.... if i can stay there forever it would be the best.... i think my passion towards animals is really... i mean really, really strong huh??? ....i guess i have to start thinking of my future.... cause now in my mind i just thinking of zoo... but, i noe i have to finish my study first... so... after all.... what am i going to do whit out any certificate? i have to finish my study first.... NO!!! i MUST finish my study first!!! yeah!!! way to go!!!! em... what to do after that??? em.... with God will.... i thinking of getting married after 2 or 3 years after working... but where will i work then??? that i my biggest question mark is!!!

oh no... i got date with my frends at 2... i have to got... i miss my blog... it is a long time since the last post i send.... and yes i have not tell what kind of surprise that we done for my oldest sister.!!!! i will write it down.... i know i will.... someday....

bubbye...!!!!

No comments:

*ALL BOUT' A LADY*

*this is for ONLY married people!*

When a LADY is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.

When a LADY is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.

When a LADY looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.

When a LADY answer "I'M FINE" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.

When a LADY stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.

When a LADY lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a LADY calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.

When a LADY sms's you everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once.

When a LADY says "I LOVE YOU",
She means it.

When a LADY says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a LADY says "I MISS YOU",
No one in this world can miss you more than her....

-friends in zoo?-