A PeacE oF mY MinD

"HUMAN NEVER SATISFY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE"

*COUNTDOWN*

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sedey nyer.... Abis dah?

em..... feel like it just yesterday....... argh.... i have done my practical.... now i don't have to go there anymore.... but, why i feel very empty??? all my friend celebrates it.... but why don't i....

as for my memories with all the staff i have work with.... i got some of their picture taken on the last day.... the day before, ma give us souvenirs as a thank you for being with education department.... ma also give us special card... but... i will open it on the first raye....... some kind of surprise for me.... *wink*...

it is a big shock for all of us..... ma resign.... n me finish my practical.... both at the same day.... the date 27 september 2008 is a history for us..... i though she will be there till next month.... major shock to pa, obviously... who will be alone after nina finish her practical....

Ilia will be in few weeks before nina finish... and she have to learn extremely fast in order to catch up with education department works.. if not... the office will be up side down......Good luck to you ilia....

Now i just have to done my report.... present it and go for my last semester of diploma....

GOOD LUCK TO ME........!!!

No comments:

*ALL BOUT' A LADY*

*this is for ONLY married people!*

When a LADY is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.

When a LADY is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.

When a LADY looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.

When a LADY answer "I'M FINE" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.

When a LADY stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.

When a LADY lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a LADY calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.

When a LADY sms's you everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once.

When a LADY says "I LOVE YOU",
She means it.

When a LADY says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a LADY says "I MISS YOU",
No one in this world can miss you more than her....

-friends in zoo?-